2013 Year in Review
Fit Columbia. How I make Columbia Stronger.
Did you know that in addition to training private and group session for clients at Fit Columbia, in 2013 Angie Wolff also…
- Served as a mentor for 19 exercise science majors at USC
- Served as a mentor for the WITS program for future personal training candidates
- Served as the female strength & conditioning coach for Hammond School’s tennis, volleyball and competitive cheerleading teams
- Ran with 13 non-runners in their first 5k or obstacle course races
- Served as on-line PE teacher for The South Carolina Virtual School Program (SCVSP)
- Taught physical education for University of South Carolina training 30 new students
- Presented materials on how to stay active at work to the MASCAVA organization
- Became Insanity Certified
- Served as a middle school volleyball coach for Hammond School
- Worked as a scoreboard operator for the University of South Carolina Volleyball Program
- Worked as a fitness model
MORE TO COME IN 2014!